I brought my Harley in to have a custom headlight that I purchased from them installed.Not only did it take three months to get to my bike it turned out to be a headlamp assembly off another persons bike that was there being worked on.

It did not even come close to the 180.00 dollar part that I paid in advance for! I made the mistake of asking the jackleg mechanic about a custom exhaust , wow what a mistake !

This *** cut my muffler off with a sawzall and stood there grinning like he was going to be the next Arlen Ness.I got my bike out of there before they could get in my pocket any deeper or do anymore damage.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of headlight installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800. Parker Brothers Concepts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned headlight installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Parker Brothers Concepts.

Had an Experience with Parker Brothers Concepts?

Comments